Friday, November 16, 2007

Why Online Love?




Do you ever ask yourself what are the benefits of meeting someone online? In my opinion one of the most important benefits of developing an online relationship is the mental and spirtual connection. When u talk to someone, chat with them, you get to know them on a deeper level. It is better than a physical connection as you get to see inside their soul. Not to say that the physical is not great....but imagine really getting to connect with someone mentally and emotionally.

I have become a better communicator since I met Apollo. I open up my heart to him and express my innermost feelings and thoughts. This is something that I have never done in any of my past relationships. I always had problems communicating and expressing how I felt.. My heart could be as cold as ice sometimes, but now it is warm like fire.

Well lets here some comments about the benefits of meeting and falling in love with someone online...C'mon...don't be shy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Online relationships can be somewhat tricky. You don't know if the person is real or trying to be someone they would like to be. That can also hold true in real life. Just make sure you take your time and don't rush into anything. Good luck to you and your online love!!!
k

Juliana said...

Hi,

I just drop and say "hi". You have nice blog. Interest :)

Before i married, i did email with my husband for 4 years :) Is that online love??? ^_^;;

LB said...

VPTV here. Thanks for dropping by and leaving the comment. Yours is the first discussion of the benefits of online relationships that I've come across.

I've put up this link to you from www.vptvrelationships.blogspot.com
Online Love and Relationships
I think it will do well for you as time goes by. My visitor numbers are almost doubling each month. If you could put this link
Viewer Participation TeleVision
it would be appreciated.

Question: when does one exchange pics in an online relationship, and how does one determine if a pic is accurate? Or does it matter?

Astro Galaxy said...

I've heard good and bad things about online love... I think whatever happens is all up to the indivduals & probably some luck too.
But you do have an interesting topic going !
Keep posting !!!!!

J
http://astrogalaxy.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

First i don't believe about online relationship. you never know what the other one did behind you. But i did also an online relationship. I'm married for 6 years because of the online relationship and have a daughter.

Alina Farace said...

It is good to read and know the kind of dating site you need so you can find the person suitable to your expectations. http://www.adultsinglesdating.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Ca$h 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

The Relationship Company said...

My pleasure to come across your blog and read it, keep posting.