Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Perfect Surprise

I read this wonderful post from Apollo on the date that marked 7 months since we met. This was a wonderful surprise as he expressed his thoughts and feelings. It would be great for him to post more on this blog as it is good to get the male perspective of online relationships. I have met many friends all over the world online and hope to get input from some of them in the near future.
Each week I plan to address a different topic about the pros and/or cons of developing a relationship with someone online. And one person posted a comment about when is a good time to exchange pictures. Well I feel that it is up to the individuals involved as you never know if the person that you are communicating with is really the person in the picture..How about a little feedback on this!!!! How does one know if the picture is real or fake???

7 comments:

Juliana said...

Hope everything goes well with your online relationships :D I did also couple years ago and ending with married hehehe

Juliana said...

Hi,

if you interest to play.

I have simple tag for you. Check it out at :

http://julianarw.blogspot.com/2007/12/what-did-year-2007-mean-for-you.html

DragonRaid said...

It's hard to tell if the picture is real or fake. But sometimes that's a risk we will take for love. The only reason I can think of using a fake picture is because maybe they're not the greatest looking person in the world, but looks shouldn't matter if you love the person for who they are and not what they are, well, that's what I believe.

Anonymous said...

I am not lucky with real life and also with on line relationships..hehe well..but i believe that it can be wonderful when u find the right mental connection with a partner via internet!
It happened to me only a couple of times in years. It didnt last but the emotions I felt were really worth it. Made me feel alive, a real woman, but makes me also want more from life, cause it makes me understand that I deserve more.
So maybe it's not good for everyone :))
As for online friends, I love that! And you two are real good ones to me. Thank you!
Italy here ;) silvia

Anonymous said...

Hi Jade... Glad to see things are going well for you and Apollo.

Monique

TWD and I are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Pictures are not relevant (for some ppl). Chances are that some won't send you a real one cos they are not sure bout their looks. My boss told me she had an online relationship that lasted for months and she never got a picture of the man she fell for. He always said he was one ugly man. When they met, she was so in love with him that looks didn't matter (he was one ugly man as he said!). Saddly, their relationship didn't last for different reasons.
Best wishes for you and Apollo. Sometimes it's very hard to keep an online relationship, but trust me, when you find the right person, distance is the last thing that matters. And when you finally get to meet... then you'll know that you can reach even higher than cloud 15. I know... I've been living in heaven ever since *grins*

Alina Farace said...

Many dating sites are available nowadays. But it should be you to find out which dating site is best suited for you to date someone. The type of dating site includes swingers, lesbian, singles etc. You can find out which dating site suits you for finding your life partner.
http://www.findadultswingers.com