Saturday, February 9, 2008

9 MONTHS and 9 MUSES


Hello,
I am here again and i write in this blog.
Our blog.

First i call Calliope to help me,to write better speech here.
This is a gift for my Jade and for some friends that read and had posted comments here.
The gift for my Jade,as we celebrate our 9th anniversary on line relation.
Also i call Clio to write in her pages,our love story.
She needs many pages,as our love is so big and not endless.....wwwooooowww.....
Well.....When i read or hear the number nine,my mind runs to Muses.
You know,my nick-name is Apollo ...or maybe my real?
I don't know,what is real and what is not real.
I know only a real feeling ,a real love that we have ,9 months until now.
The pretty muse Erato protect us and our love.She is our guard !!!
Erato-Eros-Love...our EROS baby.
Euterpe also gave us more pleasure,positive thoughts,good energy, as I met with Jade,almost every day.
We have a better quality of life now.
Melpomene ignored us,as we never had a tragedy between us.
No big fights, not something to make us sad.
We could override our daily troubles,with our love.
Polyhymnia wrote hymns for our love.
But what more to write for our love?
We are the hymn my Jade. A good hymn must have the title Jade+Apollo's love.
But not only hymns but dances too...hahahaha...
Terpsichore
had teach us the steps of our dance.
An erotic hot sexy dance,to make us feel much passion for eachohter.
A dance not on floor only...but in bed manytimes !!!
To have hot time and to feel happy...and to laugh
.
Laughs like to watch a comedy...
But Thalia did not write a comedy for us as our relation is not a comedy...it's so serious !!!
And Urania took the arrow of our hearts and used it as pencils..
To write in stars our names and our love.
To watch it all the universe and to shine every night forever.
Baby all the muses are with us.
To help and protect us.
Whit their harmonious song-its like our love song- of bewitching Gods,kings and persons.
Filled with euphoria the souls of all human,of us,of all our friends. it charmed entire the nature which stood as stone ...each time the Muses were heard by the top of Olympus, in order to him she listens for: the sky, stars, the sea and the rivers, all hushed piously..

And now my baby?
What about next months,as muses are only 9?
Hahahaha...well now we are the muses.
YOU are my muse,and you include all the muses in your heart and soul.
You include all the characteristics of them.!!!
I LOVE YOU BABY !!!

ApolloGR

P.S. if you want to learn more about this text and names,click next link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muse

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Apollo and Jade.
This is really a sweet post for you love Jade. I never knew about the 9 muses.
I hope that you and Jade continue to keep and touch and develop a strong relation.She is a lucky girl and you are a lucky guy!

Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Hi JadelyA1,
Well i want to say that i am a buddy of ApolloGR and he is really nice hot guy. I like him a lot and maybe he will be mine one day.
And JadelyA1 you are a BITCH!!!
hopeing he brakes up with you.
C

Anonymous said...

JadelyA1..
i will have ApolloGR and we had cyber behind your back...oh.and i now him in the real life. you and him want last another month..hehehehehehehehehehehehe
i met him on cam and we had cam sex. and he is hot. he does not really love you..wait to see after one more month and you will know the truth.
CCCCCC

Anonymous said...

OH JADELYA1,
I see ApolloGr finally broke up with you....lollllllllll..hehehehehhe.....I never did like you and I see that you and he did not make it another month..
Now that he is available he will be mine, all mine...
You just wait and see...
I think it is funny that he broke up with you..
Well he will have a new girlfriend soon and it will be me...
CCCHHH

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Unknown said...

Some of life's best pleasures are its simplest ones.Enrich your life with the one thought of love and your heart will be more happy.I have had this wonderful dating experience which might be quite surprising for many people who read this.
Go to this website that focuses on love, friendship. dating, sign up, and start looking for your perfect match with a real-time chat facility.

persian match online

Perla R said...

Thanks for all the posts everyone. Apollo and I broke up because he met someone there in Greece. I decide that I will keep this blog going because a lot has happened concerning the online love department and I want to continue to share.