Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello to All that Have Followed My Blog

It has been a long time that I have posted on this blog because Apollo told me he found a Greek girl that he started dating and I was devastated. Because of this I did not keep up the blog. I felt like my heart had been ripped to shreds.The feeling was undescribable and so much has happened. I have learned so much about love, especially online love.Also I feel wiser and know that it can be very difficult to maintain a long distance relationship. I wanted to post something because I still get  so many wonderful comments so I wanted to update things.
And yes I did meet someone else again even though I vowed not to ever date anywone again that I meet over the internet. (More about my new guy on next post)
I am also a member of Secondlife.com now and keep a blog on that site now, but I have been inspired to continue this blog also.
More posts to follow soon. Also look above for the link to my new blog pertaining to my journeys in Secondlife.com
Thanks to everyone that has responded to my old posts and this is  a great outlet to share our stories about our online  love relationships.

Check out Whereisperla.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opinião prazeroza neste espaço, post como aqui está dignificam a quem quer que visitar neste sítio :/
Entrega mais de este blogue, a todos os teus leitores.

Anonymous said...

I’m still studying from you, but I’m improving myself. I certainly love studying the whole lot that's written on your blog.Keep the stories coming. I loved it!

Perla R said...

Thank you for your comments. I plan to backtrack to fill on some of the blanks!